|Submitted||Jan. 27, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the state open records law, Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. Secs. 39-121 to 39-122 and 39-128, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all materials regarding or referencing the potential of a privately-operated prison within the jurisdiction of this agency. Please include (but do not limit to):
- all communications between any representative of this jurisdiction and any representative of the company in question (emails, letters, text messages, etc.)
- other communications (emails, letters, text messages, etc.)
- memorandums of understanding
- contracts and associated amendments, exhibits
- Requests for Proposals and all associated responses, questions, responses
- comments from the community, meeting minutes, council notes
For further clarification, please feel free to call 617-299-1832.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
In reference to your letter dated 1/27/17. Gila County does not have any privately owned prisons within its jurisdiction.
Gila County Sheriff's Office
1177 Monroe Street
PO Box 311
Globe, AZ 85501
Remember who you are, where you came from and what you represent.
There are no files associated with this request.