|Multi Request||Communication Services Contract - California - 2018|
|Submitted||May 21, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
Contracts and invoices related to the use of communication services at any and all county correctional or detention facility locations under the jurisdiction of this agency. This may encompass telecommunication, kiosk, and mobile tablet services.
Please provide the following relevant materials.
• Any and all open or active Requests for Proposal or similar solicitations regarding the provision, installation, maintenance, or use of communication services. If available or applicable, please also provide equivalent materials for video conferencing equipment and other electronic communication and telecommunication services.
• Any and all active contracts regarding the provision, installation, maintenance, financial requirements, associated commissions, or use of communication services. Please include all associated supplemental materials, including any and all attachments, amendments, and exhibits. Please provide any other materials regarding the terms of service, including the term and expiration date of the current contract, as well as any optional contract extensions. Please include the name of the current telecommunication provider, as well as the services currently being provided pursuant to the agreement. Relevant companies include, but are not limited to, CenturyLink, City Tele Coin, ICSolutions, JPay, and Securus Technologies.
• Any and all financial reports, commission reports, revenue reports, and invoices related to the provision, installation, maintenance, or use of communication services. Please include all usage and fee reports, providing as much segregable data as possible, including, but not limited to, the rate at which the funds were generated, the revenue generated for each service, the timeframe during which the funds were generated, the nature of the communication's payment (collect, prepaid, inmate account), etc. If available, please also provide equivalent materials for video conferencing equipment and other electronic communication and telecommunication services.
Please provide all current contract materials and invoices for the period January 1, 2015 through the date this request is processed.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
Pursuant to your Public Records Act request, see the attached files:
1. Legacy Agreement
2. Legacy Amendment for the body scanner
3. Monthly Revenue records for Legacy
4. Monthly revenue records for the reimbursement of the body scanner.
5. Touch Pay agreement (from May 2016 to April 2019) - this is a non-revenue agreement as outlined on page 15, section 5.
6. Touch Pay agreement (from
7. Touch Pay Amendment I
8. Touch Pay Amendment II
This completes and concludes our response to this PRA request.
Administrative Services, Coroner, Courts & Jail Operations
Fresno Sheriff-Coroner's Office
2200 Fresno Street
Fresno, California 93721
Begin forwarded message:
There are too many files to display on this communication. See all files