It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||May 3, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documents pertaining to all/any DataWalk product(s) (https://datawalk.com). Documents being requested here should include - but are not limited to - the following:
- Invoices or receipts for the purchase of any DataWalk product/service
- MOUs from DataWalk
- Brochures or product/service specifications regarding DataWalk products/services
- Privacy policies regarding DataWalk products/services
- Any/all manuals regarding DataWalk products/services
- Guidelines mentioning DataWalk
- Bulletins mentioning DataWalk
- Briefings mentioning DataWalk
- Any/all digitally disseminated publications from your agency mentioning DataWalk
I am confident there are documents relevant to this request based on public literature describing the use of the company's products by Virginia-based law enforcement agencies: http://www.nhac.org/news/DataWalk.pdf
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Please note that I am a citizen of Virginia, and am using MuckRock's services to help manage and track my request.
The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office on Friday, May 3, 2019, received your FOIA request. Enclosed is a PDF with our response. Please contact me via email if you have any questions or need additional information.
Sergeant C. M. Loftis
Public Information Officer | Honor Guard, Supervisor
Fairfax County Sheriff's Office | 4110 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
HONOR, COURAGE, SERVICE