|Submitted||Jan. 31, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Pennsylvania Right to Know Act, I hereby request the following records:
Attention Freedom of Information Officer:
- Please provide copies of the initial 501 (c)(3) non-profit application for Etna Economic Development Corporation, which may also be known as the Borough of Etna or Etna Community Development Corporation; copy of the tax exempt status; copy of the fictitious name application and a copy of the Federal Employee Identification Number (EIN).
- Please provide a copy of the initial Mission Statement, the Articles of Incorporation, the Bylaws, the Board of Directors and the Business Plan.
- Please provide a copy of any changes made to the Mission Statement, the Bylaws, the Board of Directors and the Business Plan documents during this entity’s existence.
- Please provide a copy of the current Mission Statement, the current Bylaws, the current Board of Directors and the current Business Plan.
- Please describe the record-keeping system and the accounting (cash or accrual) system chosen to operate this entity and if it has changed over the years.
- Please provide the fiscal or annual budget, including the current year’s budget.
- Please provide a statement of what records this entity is mandated to maintain by State and/or Federal Statute or Law.
- Please provide a copy of the fiscal or annual Certified Audited Financial Reports for this entity, since its inception.
- Please provide the names of the attorney(s) or law firm(s) who have represented this entity, since its inception.
- Please provide copies of all the eligible exemptions; including state and local exemption paperwork.
- Please provide all permits and licenses and fee waivers for any of the permits and licenses that this entity has and has had.
- Please describe how often the Board, the Board of Directors meet and how the meeting is called.
- Please indicate the website(s) this entity has.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Helena J. Csorba
Please see attached
Mary Ellen Ramage, Manager
Manager, Borough of Etna
437 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15223