|Submitted||Dec. 22, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Pennsylvania Right to Know Act, I hereby request the following records:
- Detective and now Police Chief Timothy Rodman was seen, with witnesses at multiple times, scurrying between the backyards’ of Charlotte Calderone’s home at 6 Robertson Place, Etna, PA 15223 and Officer Paul Lord (retired and now deceased) and Betty Lord’s home at 8 Robertson Place, Etna, PA 15223.
- Please provide a copy of Etna Borough Detective and now Chief of Police Timothy Rodman’s timesheets during his suspect surveillance from Charlotte Calderone’s home at 6 Robertson Place, Etna, PA 15223 and Officer Paul Lord (retired and now deceased) and Betty Lord’s home at 8 Robertson Place, Etna, PA 15223.
- Please provide by what Authority, Etna Borough and Etna Borough law enforcement, were performing this surveillance.
- Please provide copies of the daily breakdown and the duration and the cost of this surveillance.
- Please provide copies of the source or sources of funding for the surveillance of this suspect.
- Please provide copies of the reports regarding this surveilled suspect, including the reasons for the surveillance.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Helena J. Csorba
I have verified with the Etna Police Department, there are no surveillance reports at 6 Robertson Place since Timothy Rodman was Detective and then Police Chief.
Mary Ellen Ramage, Manager
Manager, Borough of Etna
437 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15223
There are no files associated with this request.