Swift Denver (Douglas County)
It is a clone of this request.
|Multi Request||Swift Denver|
|Submitted||Nov. 17, 2022|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
From: Jason Koebler
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Colorado Open Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
Public reports show that Taylor Swift is playing a concert at Mile High Stadium on July 14-15, 2023, promoted by Ticketmaster: https://blog.ticketmaster.com/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-2023/
Therefore, I hereby request the following records:
1) All instructional materials, presentations and presentation materials related to Taylor Swift concerts. This includes A) any notes taken during meetings that discussed Taylor Swift and B) Any other documents related to Taylor Swift including internal documentation, public relations materials, and executive summaries.
2) All "bid books" or functionally equivalent documents provided to or from the stadium/stadium authority for the purposes of soliciting bids for Taylor Swift concerts.
3) Any seating charts, "ticket holds," ticket allocation information, sales plans, or other ticket sales/distribution plans relating to Taylor Swift
4) Any contracts, presentations, instructional materials, budgets, proposals, or non-disclosure agreements between this office/department/the city and any of: Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and/or Live Nation Entertainment
5) Any contracts, presentations, instructional materials, budgets, proposals, or non-disclosure agreements between this office/the city and any of: Taylor Swift Touring, Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), and/or the Messina Group or Messina Touring Group.
6) Any emails and associated attachments to/from/mentioning “Taylor Swift Touring,” “MTG,” and “Messina Touring Group” sent between August 1, 2022 and the time this request is processed.
6) Any emails and associated attachments to/from email addresses that include "@livenation.com" or "@ticketmaster.com" sent between August 1, 2022 and the time this request is processed. The included emails can be further limited to include the words "Taylor" "Swift" and "Taylor Swift"
7) Any emails and associated attachments to/from email addresses that include “@messinagroupinc.com” or “@themessinagroup.com” sent between August 1, 2022 and the time this request is processed.
Please try to include any other miscellaneous documents that facilitate ticketing related to Taylor Swift that don't neatly fall neatly into the above categories.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes. It will be used in the course of reporting for Motherboard, VICE's science and tech site (www.motherboard.vice.com).
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
From: Douglas County
Douglas County has no records that are responsive to your CORA request.
There are no files associated with this request.