|Multi Request||COVID 19 Protocols|
|Submitted||Oct. 28, 2021|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act., I hereby request the following records:
Documents created or issued from February 15, 2020 to the date this request is processed related to novel coronavirus (Covid, Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2) or any other contagious airborne pathogens and policies, procedures, and protocols to mitigate infections of COVID-19 or any other contagious airborne pathogens.
Please search specifically for:
1) Policies documents, including guidelines, protocols, directives, opinions, charts, diagrams, training manuals and/or instructions.
2) Communications sent to all staff describing any guidelines, protocols, directives, opinions, charts, diagrams, training manuals and/or instructions.
3) Documents posted for staff to see describing any guidelines, protocols, directives, opinions, charts, diagrams, training manuals and/or instructions.
4) Documents or webpages that include the term COVID posted to staff Intranet pages or other internal-only websites.
5) Any presentation materials, including PowerPoints, videos, & talking points, used to update staff on COVID mitigation policies.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Illinois Freedom of Information Act. request, copied below, and originally submitted on Oct. 28, 2021. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
To Whom It May Concern,
Attached please find the response of the Des Plaines Public Library to your FOIA request.
Some of the information you requested is contained on documents with other, non-requested and irrelevant material. Although we attempted to redact this information, please be advised that the Des Plaines Public Library does not waive any right it may hold by law to keep that information confidential.
Des Plaines Public Library
(she, her, hers)