It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||Aug. 6, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Delaware Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
I'm seeking records pertaining to a trip that some officers from the Delaware State Police took with the ADL to Israel for the "Anti-Defamation League National Counter-Terrorism Seminar"
Specifically, I'm looking for:
- Any and all records about invoices and payments made to cover the cost of this trip
- Documents sufficient to show which officers received this training
- Documents sufficient to show how the trip was paid for
- Documents sufficient to show if officers have gone on similar trips in the last five years
- Documents sufficient to show communications between the Delaware State Police Department, ADL, and if available, other offices such as the governor's office.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 15 business days, as the statute requires.
Please note that I am a citizen of Delaware, and am using MuckRock's services to help manage and track my request.
There are no files associated with this request.