It is a clone of this request.
|Multi Request||FOIA - Spillman Flex Docs|
|Submitted||March 18, 2022|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Ohio Open Records Law, I hereby request the following records:
All documentation on Motorola's Spillman Flex Software (https://www.spillman.com/products/flex/) including, but not limited to, the following:
- Initial Bid Documents
- Current and previous contracts with Motorola regarding Spillman Flex
- Requests for Proposals
- Memorandum(s) of Understanding
- Any privacy impact assessments
- Any product manuals
- Any instructional materials or presentations
- Use policies and standard operating procedures
- Data retention policies
- Letters of Interest
- Usage policies
- Any informal agreements or other documents that reference "Spillman" or otherwise guide it use or the relationship between this agency and the provider or developer of the software.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days.
After asking the various units that would maintain records regarding technology, the Division does not have any responsive records to this request.
Public Records Supervisor
Management Analyst II
Public Records Unit
(614) 645-4925 (main)
(614) 645-4896 (desk)