|Submitted||June 23, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act., I hereby request the following records:
Per this announcement by the head of CCC (http://ccc.edu/news/Pages/Chancellor-Juan-Salgado-Announces-New-Initiative-to-Help-Students-Graduate-with-Work-Based-Learning-Experience.aspx):
- Current plans for getting to 4,000 students in work-based learning programs
- Planned 'convenings' with business and civic communities - when, where, and list of planned participants.
- Number of students who must be in work-based learning to ensure half of them graduate with such an experience
- Overview of academic programs that currently include this as a requirement
- Overview of academic programs that are planned to incorporate this as a requirement in the future.
- Clarification. Does the announcement talk about half of graduates (earning a degree) or half of those earning a credential?
- Any documents on this topic shared with members of the Faculty Council of CCC
- Any emails to and from Katheryn Hayes on this topic.
- Any communication with any staff in the Mayor's Office, including press and communications personnel.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Thank you for writing to City Colleges of Chicago with your request for information pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, 5 ILCS 140/1 et seq.
Attached is a letter which responds to your request.
Office of the General Counsel
1900 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 553-2920 | Email: GenCounselOffice@ccc.edu<mailto:GenCounselOffice@ccc.edu>
[CCC_Logo_Jun 2017__CCC horizontal Main]
This e-mail transmission and any attachments hereto are the private confidential property of the sender, and the materials are privileged communications, solely for the use, benefit and information of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any other action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may result in legal liability on your part. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.