|Submitted||April 3, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act., I hereby request the following records:
Documentation on any products or communications from ESD America (http://esdamerica.com/) including, but not limited to, the following:
- Initial Bid Documents
- Current and previous contracts with ESD America
- Requests for Proposals
- Memorandum(s) of Understanding
- Any privacy impact assessments
- Any instructional materials or presentations
- Use policies and standard operating procedures
- Data retention policies
- Letters of Interest
- Usage policies
- Any informal agreements that reference "ESD America" or otherwise guide it use or the relationship between this agency and the provider or developer of the software.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
FOIA has received your request. Please see the attached information.