|Submitted||May 14, 2018|
|Due||May 21, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act., I hereby request the following records:
Per term (Summer, Fall, Spring) as well as unduplicated total for each of the academic years 2009-2018:
- Credit enrollment
- The number of degrees awarded by type (e.g., AA, AS, etc.)
- The number of students in the IPEDS cohort three years prior (i.e., the number of individuals in the 2006-2015 starting IPEDS cohort)
- The number of completers (degree or certificate) in the IPEDS cohort for 2009-2018.
- The number of students in the 2015 IPEDS cohort who were at any time in their tenure covered by the STAR scholarship
- The number of completers in the 2018 IPEDS cohort who were at any time covered by the STAR scholarship.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Thank you for writing to City Colleges of Chicago with your request for information pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, 5 ILCS 140/1 et seq.
Attached is a letter requesting extension of time to respond.
Office of the General Counsel
1900 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 553-2920 | Email: GenCounselOffice@ccc.edu<mailto:GenCounselOffice@ccc.edu>
[CCC_Logo_Jun 2017__CCC horizontal Main]
This e-mail transmission and any attachments hereto are the private confidential property of the sender, and the materials are privileged communications, solely for the use, benefit and information of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any other action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may result in legal liability on your part. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.