FOIA - Chamersburg PD - CRIMEWATCH Documents
|Submitted||May 2, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
From: J Ader
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Pennsylvania Right to Know Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documents pertaining to all/any CRIMEWATCH Technologies product(s) (https://crimewatchtech.com). Documents being requested here should include - but are not limited to - the following:
- Invoices or receipts for the purchase of any CRIMEWATCH Technologies product/service
- MOUs from CRIMEWATCH Technologies
- Brochures or product/service specifications regarding CRIMEWATCH Technologies products/services
- Privacy policies regarding CRIMEWATCH Technologies products/services
- Any/all manuals regarding CRIMEWATCH Technologies products/services
- Guidelines mentioning CRIMEWATCH Technologies
- Bulletins mentioning CRIMEWATCH Technologies
- Briefings mentioning CRIMEWATCH Technologies
- Any/all digitally disseminated publications from your agency mentioning CRIMEWATCH Technologies
I am confident there are documents relevant to this request based on comments describing the use of the company's products by your agency on the official company webpage: https://crimewatchtech.com/
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
From: Muckrock Staff
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Pennsylvania Right to Know Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on May 2, 2019. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
From: Chambersburg Police Department
Good Morning please see the attached - pages 3-9 as the answer to your RTK
Request of 5/2/19 and follow up of 5/9/19.
Jamia L. Wright
Borough of Chambersburg
717 251-2437 direct line/voicemail
717 261-4783 - fax