|Submitted||Oct. 16, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Florida's Sunshine Law (Fla. Stat. secs. 119.01 to 119.15 (1995)), I hereby request the following records:
Any and all contracts (as well as all associated amendments, exhibits, and materials), memorandums of understanding, and other equivalent agreements entered into by this agency with Geofeedia LLC or any other social media surveillance software or equipment company. Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• other bidder responses
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all performance work statements
• all deliverables inventories
• all invoices related to the deliverance of software, services, or goods
Please also include:
• all policies related to the acquisition and use of social media use and surveillance by individual officers and representatives of this agency
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
Good day, Beryl.
We have no documents responsive to your request.
BSO Public Information Office
2601 West Broward Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312
[cid:image001.gif@01CFCDED.A771F3C0]Follow me on Twitter: @bso_veda
[Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CF12A8.715A1B10]
Please note that Florida has a broad public records law and that all correspondence to me via email may be subject to disclosure.