|Submitted||Oct. 26, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Alabama Public Records , I hereby request the following records:
The following materials related to this jurisdiction’s participation in 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge:
- The Agreement
• Any and all agreements - including associated amendments, exhibits, and attachments - between this jurisdiction (as well as any of its 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge partners) and the Smart Cities Council (as well as any associated organizations or partners).
- The Application for the Award
• All materials provided to the Smart Cities Council and any other associated agents as part of the submission to the Challenge and the consideration process.
• All meeting notes and minutes for any organizing committee tasked with crafting and submitting the application for the grant
• All letters, emails, or other communications received from the Smart Cities Council or any representative thereof for the period between the date this jurisdiction initially registered for consideration for the Challenge and the date on which the Challenge grant was awarded.
- The Receipt and Use of the Award
• All letters, emails, or other communications (including any attachments) received from the Smart Cities Council from the date the Council awarded the 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge grant through the date this request is processed. Please include the initial notification letter and any subsequent directives or guiding material.
• Any and all meeting minutes, agendas, notes, or associated materials related to organizational and team get-togethers subsequent to the revelation that this jurisdiction would be a recipient of the 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge.
• Any and all roadmaps, itineraries, or similar guiding materials designed for use as part of this jurisdiction’s implementation of Smart Cities initiatives.
• All materials related to the development or provision of any and all deliverables created or intended in relation to the Smart Cities grant.
If additional agencies or jurisdictions would also have responsive or associated materials, provision of the names of those entities would also be appreciated.
Please provide materials on a rolling basis, if possible, beginning with any materials related to the agreement between this jurisdiction and its partners and the Smart Cities Council.
If your office has any questions, please feel free to contact me at 617-299-1832.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days.
Please fill out the attached request form and sign the last page.
Once received, we will reach out to the appropriate individuals to search for any related information.
Director of Communications
Office of Public Information
City of Birmingham
205.254.2823 m: 205.478.4927
710 20th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
[http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<https://www.facebook.com/cobmayorsoffice/> [http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <https://twitter.com/cityofbhamal> [http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/instagram_sig.png] <https://www.instagram.com/cityofbirmingham/?hl=en>