It is a clone of this request.
|Sept. 25, 2020
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
- The number of license plates scanned with Flock Safety automated license plate readers over the last 30 days
- The names of the hot lists/watch lists used with Flock Safety automated license plate readers
- The names of all the agencies with which data is shared with through the Flock Safety automated license plate reader system
- The names of all the agencies from which data is received through the Flock Safety automated license plate reader system
- All agreements will local homeowner associations or private business or individuals for access to Flock Safety systems
- All contracts, MOUs, or other agreements with Flock Safety
- All procurement documents related to Flock Safety
In advance of filing this public records request, we consulted with Flock Safety. The company explained that should your administrator have trouble locating these records, you should reach out to them for support.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Dear MuckRock News,
Please find attached responds letter and document.
Adrian Garcia, MMC
Chief Deputy City Clerk
City Clerk Office
City of Azusa
213 E. Foothill Blvd.
Azusa, CA 91702
CCAC Region 11 Director
City Clerks Association of California
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (626) 812-5271 or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.