|Submitted||May 8, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the state open records law, Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. Secs. 39-121 to 39-122 and 39-128, I hereby request the following records:
The most recently submitted versions of the following materials required to be prepared by each agency of the State of Arizona as outlined in Arizona Revised Statutes §41-151.14:
• All schedules proposing the length of time each records series warrants retention for administrative, legal or fiscal purposes
• The list of public records in the agency’s custody that are not needed in the transaction of current business and that are not considered to have sufficient administrative, legal or fiscal value to warrant their inclusion in established disposal schedules.
• The list of all essential public records in the custody of the agency.
• The designated individual within this agency tasked with the records management program and applicable contact information.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
Dear Ms. Lipton,
The Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education is in receipt of your public records request (as attached).
As the Records Officer for the Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education I am attaching the following requested documents.
- The records retention schedule for our agency
- The general records retention schedule
The additional requested items have been submitted for processing.
Program and Agency Operations Director
Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education
2020 N. Central Ave., Suite 650 Phoenix, AZ 85004