|Submitted||May 8, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the state open records law, Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. Secs. 39-121 to 39-122 and 39-128, I hereby request the following records:
The most recently submitted versions of the following materials required to be prepared by each agency of the State of Arizona as outlined in Arizona Revised Statutes §41-151.14:
• All schedules proposing the length of time each records series warrants retention for administrative, legal or fiscal purposes
• The list of public records in the agency’s custody that are not needed in the transaction of current business and that are not considered to have sufficient administrative, legal or fiscal value to warrant their inclusion in established disposal schedules.
• The list of all essential public records in the custody of the agency.
• The designated individual within this agency tasked with the records management program and applicable contact information.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
Please find the attached documents in response to your records request.
* Please refer to https://www.azlibrary.gov/arm/retention-schedules
* Attached you will find our file index of records
* The individual responsible for management of these records is Heather Cole, Executive Secretary. Here contact information is included.
Heather J. Cole | Arizona Power Authority
1810 West Adams, Phoenix, Arizona 85007
(Phone) 602-368-4265 | (Fax) 602-253-7970 |firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions or if I can provide additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Arizona Power Authority
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information request, copied below, and originally submitted on May 8, 2017. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response, or if further clarification is needed.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Hello Mr. Gerak,
Thank you so much for your letter! I wanted to confirm that it was indeed received, and I'll be sure to follow up if I have any questions.
Thanks so much for your help!