Jackson County Community Correction board members

Elizabeth Flock filed this request with the Alabama Department of Corrections of Alabama.
Est. Completion None
Fix Required


From: Elizabeth Flock

To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the Alabama Public Records , I hereby request the following records:

A list of the board members of Jackson County Community Corrections Program in Scottsboro, Alabama, which is colloquially known as "Color Code," and which also goes by the name Jackson County Court Services, from 2016-present. Again, I am seeking a list of the board members of this organization from 2016-present.

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days.


Elizabeth Flock

From: Alabama Department of Corrections

Ms. Flock,

I am in receipt of your request for records regarding Jackson County Community Correction board members.

The completed request form you submitted requires a $25.00 processing fee. Please remit the processing fee, and once received I will analyze our records for documents responsive to your request. You will be responsible for final costs to produce any documents pursuant to our schedule of fees contained in the request form.
Thank you,

Rosie Shingles
Research & Planning Division

From: Elizabeth Flock

Thank you Rosie. Just to make sure I understand - a few questions.
Does it has to be a cashier's check or money order and it cannot be a personal check?
Should the check be made out to ADOC?
And if I am submitting by email, may I send a photo of the money order?
Thank you, Elizabeth

From: Alabama Department of Corrections

Good morning Ms. Flock,

We only accept cashier's checks or money orders. Also, please submit the completed public records request form and processing fee together by mail.

Rosie Shingles
Research & Planning Division